Teak Cutting Boards
Teak Cutting Boards: Stylish and Practical
1. Starter Model Edge Grain Cutting Board With Flat Surface
Starter model edge grain cutting board with excellent color characteristics.
2. Edge Grain Cutting Board With Juice Collection Groove
By collecting the meat juice, it prevents it from spilling and staining your work area.
3. Teak Cutting Board End Grain Stylish
Virtually a “self healing” board. The orientation of fibres allow them to open up, accept knife edge, and close back afterwards.
Why Choose Teak Cutting Boards?
Our Teak Cutting Boards Are Available Now
Popularity Of Teak Cutting Boards
Teak cutting boards have made their way into culinary magazines and cooking shows over the last few years.
Besides looking beautiful, Teak cutting boards are durable and has outstanding moisture resistance.
- The natural oils in teak is resistant to fungi and bacteria by repelling moisture.
- Due to its strength and grain, it reduces the scoring of the cutting surface.
- Our Teak wood is naturally grown, sustainable and eco-friendly.
- It adds beauty to your kitchen.
Caring For Your Teak Cutting Board
After you are done with your cutting board:
- Brush with a little soap and warm water, rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Do not submerge in water for extended periods of time.
- Do not place in dish-washer. The dishwasher cycle produces extreme heat, humidity which causes cracking and splitting.
- Has natural antimicrobial properties, and requires no significant disinfecting for normal use.
- Occasionally use only a mixture of salt & lemon to clean and disinfect board surface.